We are looking for a PR Account Manager!
Do you have a strong passion for food? Do you love talking to people about food? Do you follow local and international chefs? Are you obsessed with social media, magazines, newspapers, television and blogs? If yes, then read further. BPR Inc. is looking for a stellar Public Relations Account Manager with exceptional organizational/communication skills who will thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a PR Manager with superior people and communication skills who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment. You’re rather special. Yes, there’s the fact that you have 4+ years of experience in account management of food and lifestyle-related clients in an agency setting, a proven track record in helping win, retain and grow new accounts, managing client portfolios and motivating a team. You also thrive in designing and delivering fabulous PR campaigns that make a real impact and garner amazing results. In addition, what makes you different is not only your love of food, but your passion, your creativity, ambition and organization to build a bright future.
- Report directly to the Director of Public Relations
- Play a leading role in managing the planning, development, implementation, and execution of the public relations and communications programs that are created for our clients
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of the Butter PR team
- Create, edit, deploy, and pitch press releases
- Take the lead in new business acquisitions; research, creating pitches, proposals, and budgets.
- Build and expand upon relationships with members of the media, continually positioning Butter PR clients as top-of-mind
- Create, monitor, and manage client and Butter PR budgets
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years’ experience in PR in an agency setting
- Experience working with food and lifestyle brands
- Strong knowledge of Canadian food industry media both B2B and B2C
- Knowledge of consumer packaged goods and the retail landscape
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and motivate yourself and your PR team
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and a natural problem solver
- Fluency in French is a bonus
If this sounds like you send us a cover letter and resume at email@example.com