BPR Recipes: West Side Beef and Lagostina Cookware’s Campfire Breakfast Hash
Home to 47 National Parks and over 2,500 RV parks and campgrounds, Canada is an outdoor lover’s paradise. With summer in full swing, it’s time to get outside and enjoy the great Canadian outdoors! If you’re like the nearly 70% of Canadians taking advantage of the country’s natural beauty by camping, hiking, or backpacking, you’ll surely work up an appetite.
Whether you’re at the cottage or a campsite, start your day with this delicious Campfire Breakfast Hash recipe by West Side Beef and Lagostina. The simple and hearty dish can be prepared while sitting around the campfire and only requires five ingredients and one cast iron skillet.
Campfire Breakfast Hash
- 1 package West Side Beef Pork Bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place a Lagostina Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 10” Skillet over a campfire.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to fire and stir potatoes and onion into the hot bacon fat. Cook for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Crumble the bacon and add into potatoes and onions.
- Make four wells in the hash and crack an egg into each one. Sprinkle cheese around each egg and cook until the whites are set.