BPR HOW TO | SHAKE UP AN AVOCADO COCKTAIL
We love all things avocado, and now you can enjoy this delicious superfood in a cocktail! If you’re feeling adventurous, give this spicy jalapeño avocado margarita a try, we suggest on Taco Tuesday.
Jalapeño Avocado Margarita
- 1 ½ oz. jalapeño tequila
- ½ avocado
- ¾ oz. orange liqueur
- Walter Craft Caesar Rim
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lime, plus wedge for rim
- 1 oz. agave syrup
- Using a lemon wedge, rim margarita glass with Walter Craft Caesar Mix.
- Cut up the avocado and blend together in shaker glass to create smooth mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients into glass with avocado mixture, add ice and shake.
- Pour into ice-filled margarita glass and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Omni Hotels